CALIFORNIA
HAWAII
BOURGEOIS 'LA DEMOISELLE DE BOURGEOIS' POUILLY-FUMÉ
FAMILLE BOURGEOIS

100% Sauvignon Blanc

Made from a strict selection of the best Sauvignon grapes, La Demoiselle is harvested on the Kimmeridgian marls of Saint-Laurent l'Abbaye, where the first vines of this AOC were planted. In the style of a Grand Cru, La Demoiselle may age in bottle for 8 to 10 years.

90% of the wine is fermented in stainless steel vats with the remaining 10% fermented in oak barrels from the Tronçais forest. Maturation takes place on fine lees for 7 to 8 months.


WINE SPECTATOR
-2015-

WINE ENTHUSIAST
-2014-
PRODUCER Famille Bourgeois
VARIETAL COMPOSITION Sauvignon Blanc
REGION Loire Valley
APPELLATION Pouilly-Fum‚
PRODUCT CODESIZE/FORMAT
HBG-160-10-13 12x750